If you're currently on one of our monthly subscription plans, you're probably aware that we will be discontinuing these as of 31st December 2017.
But what does this mean for your account and your credits?
- After 31st December 2017, you will no longer be able to renew your Bronze, Silver or Gold subscription plan. That means your final subscription payment, if you haven't cancelled your account already, will be in December. That doesn't mean your testing has to stop, however—we'd love to see if one of our other plans will work for you!
- Your recurring payments to WhatUsersDo will cease—so no payment will be taken from your credit card after 31st December 2017.
- All subscription credits in your account (including any unused credits you have accumulated over the length of your subscription) will expire at midnight on 31st January 2018*, meaning that from 1st February 2018 your credit balance will reset to zero. We recommend that any orders you launch should be completed in advance of this date, in the event that you need to re-launch a test.
- Your account will remain open—that means you'll still be able to log in to view your completed orders, videos and analysis, and of course continue testing either on an ad-hoc basis (with our Project plan), continuously and at scale (with our annual-license Unlimited plans) or with the aid of our in-house UX research team (with our Research plans).
Please get in touch with your account manager or contact us if you want to explore how our product offerings can meet your UX testing needs in 2018 and beyond.
* if you cancel your subscription before December, then your credits will expire 30 days after your last payment date, as per the terms of the subscription plan