Instant Audiences are ready-made groups of people who we have placed into shared lifestyle or demographic categories, based on our most-requested audience types.
That means if you're looking for a certain type of user to test with, you won't need to pre-screen or filter for specific audiences—you can just select from one of these groups!
Instant audiences include:
- Digital naturals – people who use the Internet every day, at home or work, for 21+ hours per week
- Online shoppers – people who use the Internet to buy goods or services, weekly or daily
- Young professionals – 20-39 year olds who are in full- or part-time employment and in white- or pink-collar roles
- Homeowners – people who either have a mortgage or own a home outright
- Parents – people with 1 or more children under the age of 18
You can select Instant Audiences by going to Start a Test > Users and selecting Instant Audiences from the Panel section.
From there, simply choose which Instant Audience you want to test with from the dropdown menu.
Hint: by default, the WhatUsersDo Panel will be selected in this section.